10 Popular Crystals for Pets
Crystals are extraordinary gifts from the Earth. Using these vibrational tools in our healing work with animals enables us to create powerful shifts and initiate incredible changes in them ~ on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. The benefits are unlimited and we are all attracted to the beauty and exquisiteness of their properties forming special relationships with them.
Whether we are holding, sitting next to or place on the body the energy from the crystal promotes physical, emotional and spiritual healing. They do this by positively interacting with your body’s energy field, or chakra. Animal too, benefit from this for their energetic fields or chakras (which by the way they have 8 Major Chakra Centers, where as humans have 7.) will resonate with the energy field of the crystal!
Below are 10 popular crystals for your pet along with a description and their properties. When providing a healing session with animals it is best to use smooth or tumbled stones particularly if you are going to place either on or near their body's.
1. Amethyst is a lavendar - purple stone and is great for protection, calming and helps with inflammation and injury. Most animals love this combined with Lavendar infuse oil.
2. Sunstone's color ranges from deep to light orange and vibrates with the energies of "joyful" and uplifting. It is great as an anti-depressant and stimulate self-healing powers.
3. Rose Quartz is a must have! This crystal provides unconditional love and compassion and infinite peace. All animals love this crystal! Place this under your pillow for a better nights rest, as well as in the area where your pet sleeps and everyone will have a peaceful night.
4. Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifying crystal on Earth! It channels and unblocks all energies and heals all ailments. When in doubt use Quartz!
5. Black Tourmaline is used for protection, purification and releases all toxin substances. This is great to use when an animal displays anger, worry, fear and anxiety.
6. Amber is not in the category of a crystal. Amber is a tree resin that has solidifies and become fossilized. It is a powerful healer that draws damage from the body and promotes tissue revitalization.
7. Green Aventurine this crystal can range from very dark to light green. It balances blood pressure and stimulates metabolism, also helps relieve skin issues.
8. Blue Lace Agate - this helps to sooth and calm. It is heals anger and foster's love and courage while dissolving internal tension.
9. Dalmatian Jasper is one the of strongest stones for the whole energetic system! If you are introducing a new pet into the environment make sure you have this stone in their area as they become familiar with their new environment.
10. Carnelian is a high energy crystal. It stimulates physical energy and dispels apathy.
If you are interested in learning how to work with crystals to further help animals check out my course Crystal Healing For Animals Certification. Below you can also get my free Harmonize with Your Crystal Meditation. Just fill in the form below and you can start immediately attuning with any of your crystals, group of crystals or a crystal grid. Just check your email for the link! Enjoy and thank you!
Please feel free to share which crystals you love to be with! If you have any questions post them here!
In Warmth and Gratitude,
Animal Reiki & Crystal Reiki Master/Teacher
Please NOTE: Crystal healing compliments and further improve the quality of conventional medicine and treatments. As a holistic therapy, it focuses on the whole energetic self - mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual level. It is not designed to replace conventional medicine but work in conjunction with veterinarian medicine. If an animal is sick, always seek veterinarian advice prior to any treatment session.